We have a Carhartt WIP website for customers in the US and Canada. Now offering domestic shipping and returns. Check it out.
The AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones have been tested by international renowned artists such as James Murphy, Superpitcher, Prins Thomas, Ellen Allien, Madlib, Joe Goddard of Uk’s finest Pop export Hot Chip, to develop a pro quality product that combines a clear, crisp sound and perfect noise-shielding capabilities with a timeless, minimalistic look.
Also AIAIAI’s smallest headphone, the in-ear phone Pipe, provides great sound quality and noise isolation with an ergonomic design at a smaller size.
Starting September 10th the two Carhartt x AIAIAI headphones will be available in a signature color way (black, dark grey, light grey and cypress) in all Carhartt WIP stores, Carhartt WIP official retailers and in all European Apple stores.
As a bonus, the Carhartt WIP x AIAIAI TMA-1 will be delivered with a special Carhartt carrying pouch and a set of changeable leads – a spiral DJ cable and a cable with microphone and remote for iPods and iPhones.
Carhartt x AIAIAI TMA-1
• 1.2 meter cable with microphone
• 1.7 meter spiral cable (no microphone)
• 6.3 mm stereo plug converter.
• 2 sets of earpads (1 leather, 1 foam)
• Carhartt heavy duty carrying pouch
• Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
• Driver unit size: 40 mm
• Impedance: 32±15% Ohm
• Load rating: 0.1W
• Frequency Response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
• Total harmonic distortion: <0.3%
• Sensitivity: 110±3dB
• Weight without cable: 190 Gram
Carhartt x AIAIAI Pipe
• Ergonomic, light weight in-ear housing with a tactile finish
• Angled 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug
• Integrated tangle-free Y Connector
• Soft, light-weight, colour-graded 2mm cables
• 3 sets of form-fitting silicone ear buds provide passive noise isolation and a custom fit
• 9mm in-ear driver delivers natural, detailed, full-spectrum sound quality
• Plug: angled stereo plug 3.5 mm
• Speaker impedance: 16 Ohm
• Speaker sensitivity: 105 +/- 3dB
• Maximum power Input: 20 mW
• Frequency response: 20-20KHz