7TH SKY MAGAZINE CARHARTT SKATEFOLIO!
- Date published
27 mai 2009
Apart from the cover we have a 12 page “Skatefolio” in the magazine, showing a range of our teamriders and photographers we work with. Check out this mail for more info:
“What a morning pleasure to go through the freshly printed mag conceived with so much love!:) Don’t worry, you’ll get the magazine within a few days… Here just a few highlights…
- Swatch TTR Champ Peetu Piiroinen in a short and exclusive interview by Tim Brodhagen.
- A beautiful skate Portfolio by Carhartt and their numerous photographers.
- Skate-legend and ‘street-inventor’ Mark Gonzalez. In honor of 60 years Adidas. By Joel Espi.
- Yes, mermaids exist! Her name is Hannah and the photographer who realized those amazing wildlife shots is nobody else than David Pu’u.
- Element snowboarder and model Amy Purdy talks about her life with no legs. What an incredible and inspiring courage this girl has! Fascinating!
- A trip to an unchanged Perou and it’s famous waves with Stéphane Robin.
- Discovery: Swiss snowboarder Mathieu Schaer, by Ivan Zwahlen.
- A unique Verbier Nissan Xtreme Moment, beautifully written by Cira.
- A ‘flirt’ story with the rocker and singer D. Out of the diary of a traveller girl. By Mara.
- The most amazing ‘under waves’ photo shoot ever seen by Brian Bielmann!
- This time, Kevin Métallier takes us to Israel! Just before…
Not to mention all the interesting news, like Toto’s new Pomp it Up in Lausanne (how could we NOT present it?), freestyle.berlin?!? Yes!!! Breathe! Change… Organic Cotton and many more.”
- Coco Tache-Berther
For more info check: